Mother nature has provided the beautiful oils to create this amazing multi use product. Melts into skin with no messy residue or stickiness.
- Key in strengthening skins barrier
- Improves smoothness
- Improves hydration
Sunflower Seed Oil:
- High Vitamin E and fatty acid content aid in giving skin
- Youthful looking
- Plumper and smoother looking skin
- Nutrients reduce future dryness
- Antioxidant protection
- High Vitamin E content
- High antioxidant content
- High in Linoleic Acid: Aids in reducing clogged pores
- Balances dry and oily patches
- From flowers that only bloom annually, opening only at night. The flowers house the seeds that produce this prized oil, which is rich in nutrients.
- Omega 3, 6 and 9.
- Vitamins A, D, E and K
- Vitamin C (6 times higher than an orange)
Baobab oil is generally known for its regenerative abilities. It is excellent for softening skin and helping heal any imperfections due to its antioxidants, ample amounts of vitamin A, B, and C, along with omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids. It also contains magnesium, potassium, and calcium.
Carrot Seed Oil:
- Natural cleanser
- Natural exfoliator
- Vitamins A and E
- Omega 3, 6, 9 and 7
- Promotes hydration and elasticity