Hi there Vie girls (and guys)! This is Fleur De Vie’s first blog post and we are so excited to be sharing with you all of our new additions to our plant based products, AND some in-depth information on the ins and outs of what truly makes our products the Flower of Life.
As most of you know, life is VERY busy. We need to cook and clean and fix our hair and make sure we have makeup on. Oh, and don’t forget that since we’re wearing make up we have to remember to cleanse our faces well, and oops did I forget that I have to put the kids to bed, and oh my gosh I completely forgot to pay my car insurance, and tell my boss I would be late getting to work tomorrow. And now I can’t seem to shut the endless mind chatter off! I am so stressed!
Does anyone else relate to this? Everyday stress can take a toll on our mental health. The greater our anxiety levels, the higher the risk for headaches, depression, and low energy. But we want just the opposite! We want to be loaded with energy!
However, sometimes I find myself trying to keep a huge mental to do list. Not to mention the one I already have on paper; and at the end of the day I find myself looking for more peace and health in my life. I want to be using the right products for my skin, my hair, my teeth, and especially with what I’m putting on my face! It’s important to me, and I’m sure all of you feel the same.
So, we introduce to you our new and improved addition to some of our products. Drumroll please… the amazing and healing, Lavender!!!
Sooo what exactly is Lavender?
Lavender essential oil is extracted from the flowers of the lavender plant. Lavender flowers are known for their calming fragrance and have been used since ancient times as perfume and bath additives.
The MANY benefits of lavender:
- Lavender defeats hot flashes! That’s right, lavender aromatherapy can help reduce flashes.
- Respiratory help. Lavender oil is used for various respiratory problems such as colds, the flu, sinus congestion, bronchitis, and more. This works whether you’re digesting lavender or simply using it for topical purposes.
- Can’t I Just Fall Asleep Already? Lavender, as we mentioned earlier, is used for calming which comes as no surprise to learn that it induces sleep!
- Keep the Icky Stuff Away. Lavender has natural antibacterial and antiviral properties. Woohoo!
- Lavender treats acne! What a breeze! Pure lavender essential oil inhibits the bacteria that caused the initial acne infection and can reduce any scarring. Adding even just a small amount of lavender to any skin creams or ointments can increase the potential for relief and healing.
- Oh Sweet Relief. Lavender is also known for it’s ability to reduce and relieve pains and aches such as: tense muscles and soreness.
- Give me the smell-goods. Lavender has an amazing perfume scent, and the smell alone becomes repellent for bugs like mosquitos, gnats, and moths.
- I’m Only Better With Age. It’s also great for improving blood circulation in the body, and in this case, your face! Keeping things smooth and flowing, and the skin remaining bright and flushed with blood.
- Last but not least, lavender oil is used to treat various skin disorders such as wrinkles, psoriasis, and other inflammatory conditions. It’s used to speed up the healing process of wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns because it improves the formation of scar tissues. WOW!
So with all of that being said, we are proud to announce our collection of lavender infused products: our Limited edition Peace Out Body Butter, Revive, and B energized Serum (our Hero product). Now we are ADDING lavender to our Pore Purity Mud Mask! How exciting! All of these products are great ways to keep our skin bright and beautiful, and to benefit from the many healing properties that Lavender has to offer.
We are so happy to know we are adding value to our products to help us Vie girls who are stressed and busy do some good for our precious skin. These are the reasons why our products are good for you, and how you can continue to have a Flower of Life.